This Thursday! Reserve a seat here.
Today's storytelling world - both in news and marketing - is rife with unaccountable information. Thinknum Media's focus on objected, external data is changing how we tell stories. By leaning on irrefutable facts and trends to reveal narratives, we all become smarter human beings.
On September 13, at 11 a.m. EDT / 8 a.m. PDT, Joshua Fruhlinger, Publisher of Thinknum Media and features writer for The Wall Street Journal, will be joined by Jeremy Kaplan, Editor-in-Chief of consumer technology megaforce Digital Trends, to talk about the importance of data when it comes to telling a good story.
September 13, 2018. 11 a.m. EDT / 8 a.m. PDT
Sign up here. The whole webinar will only be 30 minutes, so take a few minutes, learn a little, and have some fun with us.
- What is external data?
- What makes data “external”?
- Why is it so valuable to content creators?
- How do you use data to craft your own narratives for your own business or editorial goals? Case study: Thinknum Media from 0 to 500,000 visitors in 6 months Data-driven article success stories: Tesla is on another hiring spree: openings jumped 19% since July 1 (11,758 likes on Linkedin)
- Citigroup is hiring 5,800 people, up 2,000 since the new year. Here's what and where. (2034 likes on Linkedin)
- Wall Street Journal’s Shopping Elf - Interactive Data Report monitoring prices for 10 popular toys in real time with Thinknum - external data index.
- How to use external data index Thinknum to discover insights that others miss? Case study: Whirlpool data inspired story featured in MSNBC & WSJ
- What are the challenges and benefits of shifting to real-time data-driven content?